Rooms & Suites
Stretching out over 225 sqm on the top floor of the Premier Pearl Tower, stately in every way, from design to the fabulous terrace with a unique 360° view, from where all of Vung Tau is yours, our Presidential Suite is a prestigious sanctuary of true luxury.
An uninterrupted view of the Pacific ocean is an exceptional luxury in Vung Tau. This suite is as palatial and marvelous as its namesake, featuring two spacious guestrooms, a large living and dining area - revealing opulent furnishings, sumptuous fabrics and one-of-a-kind pieces of furniture. A much-beloved dream of opulence and delicate delight. A private balcony offers you the famous ocean's skyline in an intriguing gaze, completing an aura of ultimate grandeur.
|225m2||04||Ocean||02 Super-king beds||Shower Bathturb||Spacious living room||Fully-equipped kitchenette|
- 225 sqm sqf of unparalled luxury
- Luxurious en-suite bedroom with a custom super king-size Premier bed, walk-in closet, dressing area, two-seater sofa and chaise lounge
- Sublime skyline views along Thuy Van Beach and downtown
- Spacious living room with custom-made furniture, a private study and guest washroom
- Separate dining area with crystal glassware that can accommodate up to 10 guests and a fully-equipped kitchenette
- Extra-large marble-clad bathroom with walk-in rain shower, hot whirlpool bath, premium Washlet toilet, mirror-embedded television and heated floors
- Private access via a separate lift
- Private 1-way airport transfer from a Tan Son Nhat airport of your choice
- A personal butler to ensure an exceptional stay
- Bedside controls for lighting, the sun shielding panel and black-out curtains
- Option to interconnect with an adjacent room to create a two-bedroom suite
- 46-inch and 55-inch LED televisions
- State-of-the-art audio-visual equipment
- High-speed WiFi and broadband Internet access
- A telescope and skyline viewing guide
- iPad with digital newspapers, augmented reality and a local area guide
- Full-size executive writing desk
- International Direct Dial telephone with dual lines and voicemail
- English-speaking guest service agents available via a designated speed dial button on all bedroom and living room telephones
- Electronic in-room safe
- Universal plugs
- Acqua Di Parma toiletries
- 1,000-threadcount bed linens
- Pillow menu with hypoallergenic options
- Hot whirlpool bath and steam shower
- Plush bathrobes and slippers
- 24-hour laundry valet
- Bottle of Champagne on arrival
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Tea-making facilities with porcelain Chinese tea set
- Cocktail-making kit
Children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy *buffet meals at no extra cost in the All-Day Dining venue when accompanied by a paying adult; up to 2 children.
For more than 2 children under the age of 6 or children who are 6 years and above but under the age of 12, a 50% discount on the buffet price will be given.
*Buffet is subject to availability.
Rooms & Suites
There is something magical about a Premier Pearl’s Room or Suite.
Anticipate endless possibilities every time you stay in any of our lavishly appointed guestrooms as floor-to-ceiling windows unlock sublime ocean views from over 200 rooms & suites, each one has been beautifully designed and furnished, complete with many thoughtful, luxurious touches.